1. Lessons within the school are charged at £30 per hour or a block of 10 hours for £280.00 paid ?cash in advance.
2. All block booking lessons paid in advance if cancelled will be deducted at full price of £30 per ?lesson if cancelled within the 48 period as T&Cs; then remainder of lessons returned to pupil, ?Lessons can be taken as 1 or 2 hour sessions.
3. All normal lessons must be paid in full if cancelled less than the 48 hr period.
4. The instructor has the right to refuse to take out the provisional licence holder should he feel ?that the learner is unfit through drink or drugs, prescriptive or otherwise. This includes the day ?after a heavy drinking session. We have the right to charge you for wasted time.
5. Pupils should commit to sitting their theory test within 20 lessons of driving tuition. This helps ?us to help you progress to passing the practical test within a set time with your instructor. Its ?unfair both in monetary and time vale terms, to give tuition to those who are fully capable of ?passing the practical test, but have yet to sit a theory test. Your instructor can give you more ?information on this as you progress through the tuition time scale.
6. Your instructor obtains the right to refuse the use of the tuition vehicle should the candidate be ?insufficiently ready for the practical test.
7. The pupil agrees not to cancel lessons via social media. Lessons should only be arranged in ?person, text or call. •